- Are you an affiliated or independent physician? Learn more about Baptist Health’s partnership to provide electronic health records and secure connectivity, as well as the requirements for the federal government incentives for meaningful use initiatives at http://www.baptistdocs.com.
- What Meaningful Use Means to You
- Physician Opportunities:
Baptist Health has outstanding private practice opportunities available in metropolitan and smaller town locations throughout the commonwealth.
- Compliance Advisor:
provides physicians with a code auditing compliance solution to meet the standards of Local Medical Review Policies (LMRP) established by Medicare. Physician practices may use the application to determine if a diagnosis and a specific service are covered under LMRP federal guidelines.
- Internet Links to Medical Societies:
including links to the American Medical Association and other professional associations of interest to physicians.
- Internet Links to Medical Resources:
including Medline, the Pharmaceutical Information Network, MedWeb, the National Institutes of Health and similar sites.
- Allied Health Association Societies:
including the Kentucky Hospital Association, American Hospital Association, and organizations for nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, radiology technologists, pharmacists and other health professionals.
- Physician Portal:
to provide physicians with a listing of their hospitalized patients; demographic, insurance and billing information; next of kin; order information; vital signs; fetal monitoring; access to medical records with electronic sign-off; laboratory test results; transcription and radiology images. This information can only be accessed by physicians who are members of the medical staff at any Baptist Health facility. For more information, call the Baptist Health Information Services Help Desk at (502) 896-3020 or toll-free at (800) 315-3020.